The Power to Translate is Now Inside Marketo! Make your Marketo Content Multilingual. Lingotek’s cloud-based translation and localization platform gives you the power to build consistent, up-to-date, multilingual automated marketing content.
Lingotek’s Marketo Connector
Marketo’s marketing automation software helps marketers automatically engage customers and prospects and manage marketing campaigns. Getting your marketing emails to display correctly in Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Apple Mail, etc. can be a challenge, especially when those communications are sent in different languages. Using the Lingotik Marketo Connector means you can automatically rebuild emails in other languages without having to reformat the entire page. Simply install the Lingotek + Marketo browser extension and manage all of your translations inside of Marketo.
Translate Marketing Assets
- Email templates
- Landing page templates
- Dynamic content
- To install the connector, simply download our browser extension. No complicated configurations required!
- Lingotek tools display inside Marketo. No need to learn a new system; intuitive translation icons display on each page.
- Request translations from any page.
- With color-coded indicators, easily track translation status for each language.
- Search for items; don’t hunt and scroll.
- Eliminate tedious, repetitive work with bulk actions.
- Check formatting with our preview tool.
- Rebuild each page automatically. No reformatting required!
- Pay for translations once! Automatically reuse translations repeated across all documents.
- Simplify project management with automated translation workflows and assignments.
- Automatic alerts notify project managers when work is done.
- New content is tracked; retranslations can be requested automatically.
- With the ability to translate geographic-specific dynamic content, craft locale-specific messaging.
Lingotek TMS Integration
- On-demand translation
- Rapid translations in a secure environment
- Real-time translation status and reports
- Glossaries tailored to your content
- +250 languages
- Automatically track new content; send updates for retranslation.
- Keep translations organized into Lingotek projects.
- Choose resources (glossaries, workflows, and translation memories) for each project.
- Access a translator workbench.
- Manually or automatically publish completed translations.
- Add custom filter configurations.
- Send just updated content for retranslation.
Save training and licensing fees.
The connector is embedded into Marketo. No additional license fees required! Translators complete translations outside of Marketo. Then, Lingotek rebuilds each translated file behind the scenes as soon as it is complete.
Reduce administrative costs
Administrators can manage translation for many languages within a single app.
Reach a wide client base
Display content in the user’s native language.
Ensure security and privacy
Keep translations private until they are ready to publish.
Request professional translation
Use your own translation agency or tap into Lingotek’s network of more than 5,000+ in-country translators.
Which items can I translate?
Lingotek – Inside Marketo can handle translations for emails, email templates, forms, landing page templates, snippets, and dynamic content. Landing pages will be supported in a future release.
Do I need to purchase a CAT tool?
Do I need to purchase a CAT tool?
No. The Lingotek module comes with a built-in CAT tool–the Lingotek Workbench.
I have several translators that I use often. Is there an easy way to automate their translation assignments?
Yes. You can create control default settings, like automatic assignments, by creating a Lingotek
workflow. Simply apply the workflow whenever you have a Korean translation project.
Can my new or existing Language Service Providers use Lingotek’s Translation Network?
Yes. Many of our clients elect to use our technology coupled with their preferred LSPs. We have
extensive experience in implementing new and existing LSPs with our Translation Network.
Can I use existing linguistic assets--Translation Memory, glossaries, etc.--in Lingotek?
Yes. You can import all of your linguistic assets, including glossaries, terminologies,
and translation memory. Additionally, when you create assets with Lingotek you
maintain full control of those assets.
I need to translate it into several languages. How many languages can Lingotek handle?
Lingotek supports translation into as many as +250 languages. Translate into as many
(or as few) languages as you like.
Install the Lingotek + Marketo browser extension, and start requesting translations!