The power to translate is now inside Drupal!
Make your Drupal website content truly multilingual.
Lingotek's cloud-based translation and localization platform gives you the power to build a consistent, up-to-date, multilingual website.
Lingotek offers cloud-based website localization solutions that simplify the process of creating and maintaining your Drupal global websites. Our Lingotek - Inside Drupal module features solutions that ease the manual burden of launching in new markets while improving language consistency, cutting costs, and enabling you to deliver your brand to consumers abroad in the quickest and most effective way possible.
- Cost Savings
- Faster Translation Times
- Higher Quality
- Real-time Monitoring
- Eliminate the Copy/Paste Method of Translating
- Increased Involvement and Loyalty
Lingotek's Continuous Translation Model
The Massive Benefits of Cloud-Based Translation Management System
Translating web content using this integrated, cloud-based tool isn’t just superior to the old model of translation, it’s the only way to keep up. Here are some of the massive benefits:
- Cost Savings - You can largely avoid the cost of having professional translators work on small but expensive jobs by having your community do the translations. If you still want professionals involved, have them just do a final review of the community translations at a much lower cost.
- Faster Translation Times - A strong community can identify new content and have it translated the same day with the right tools and access. In fact, your community can self-select the most important content and translate it first. Even if you still use professional translators you will see a substantial speed increase.
- Higher Quality - It may seem counter-intuitive to think that a community of non-professional translators would produce higher-quality translations, but it’s true. One study showed that computer-aided community translations were indistinguishable from professional translations and sometimes even superior since the community had a more topic-specific knowledge of the language. Subject matter expertise is important!
- Real-time Monitoring - Know down to the sentence what has been translated and how much remains. The days of emailing a word document into a black hole and waiting for it to come back translated with no indication of ongoing progress are gone.
- Eliminate the Copy/Paste Method of Translating - Copying and Pasting content into emails or documents is messy and confusing. Multiple versions of documents creates errors and lag in your project. Translating content directly in its native environment facilitates a smooth flow and fast turn-around.
- Increased Involvement and Loyalty - By engaging your bi-lingual employees, customers and partners in the translation process you can actually increase their loyalty and sense of community. Offering incentives or awards for their contribution can help them feel the value of contributing and make them feel a part of something great.
Lingotek | The Translation Network gives enterprise business customers new ways to engage their global communities by providing trusted, rapid translations to expand and grow business in a cost effective way. Its exclusive cloud-based Translation Management System™ represents the next step in the evolution of translation through technology and community involvement. Today, global organizations, intelligence agencies and government entities use the platform, saving time and resources on projects ranging from a few pages to several volumes. Lingotek also offers professional translation services for companies. The company is based in Draper, Utah and is funded by Signal Peak Ventures and In-Q-Tel.